The 45th Annual Pennsylvania Al-Anon Convention will be held June 2-4, 2017, at Susquehanna University in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania.
Please join us for a weekend filled with fun and learning at this beautiful location in the central part of Pennsylvania. There will be several speakers and many workshops during the convention. We will have a basket raffle and a dance, along with time for fellowship and games on Saturday evening.
- Carrying the Message: The 12th Step in Al-Anon
- Prayer and Meditation: The Inner Connection
- Enhanced Recovery through Participation: When I Got Busy, I Got Better
- Letting Go of Forcing Solutions
- Living the Traditions: How to Apply Them in Your Daily Life
- Writing Your Experience Strength Hope
Please consider donating a basket to the raffle from your group or district! Proceeds from this raffle help support the PA Assembly and WSO. Also, if donating a basket, please consider including one Al-Anon item in the basket.
For more information, please contact us at:
Convention sign-in begins at 3:00 pm on Friday, June 2nd. Rooms will not be available until this time.
The deadline to register is May 22, 2017. (Registrations are transferable, but not refundable.)
We look forward to enjoying everyone’s “Experience, Strength and Hope” at this event. We’ll see you at Susquehanna!
- 2017 PA AFG Convention
June 2, 2017 - June 4, 2017
7:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Venue: Susquehanna University