Here are a few of our recent issues:
- April 28: Al-A-Gram Spring 2023
- January 24: Al-A-Gram Winter 2023
- October 13: Al-A-Gram Fall 2022
- July 4: Al-A-Gram Summer 2022
- May 1: Al-A-Gram Spring 2022
- February 1: Al-A-Gram Winter 2022
- November 1: Al-A-Gram Fall 2021
- August 1: Al-A-Gram Summer 2021
- May 1: Al-A-Gram Spring 2021
- May 3: Public Outreach using Al-Anon Faces Alcoholism (AFA)
- April 26: My First Convention Surprised Me
- April 19: The 59th World Service Conference Ends
- April 11: Our Delegate Goes to the 59th World Service Conference
The Al-A-Gram welcomes your submissions!
Service is not only about district meetings and Assembly and AWSC meetings. There are thousands of ways to do service in Al-Anon, and we want to hear those stories and share them with the rest of the fellowship.
We especially want:
- Stories about personal recovery through service.
- News about upcoming events in your district.
- Original photography. In keeping with the spiritual principle of anonymity, please do not identify individuals by name or whether they are members of 12 -Step fellowships.
- Original artwork.
- Because we are a service arm of Al-Anon Family Groups, we adhere to the Steps, Traditions, and Concepts. Service stories should be written in the first person (“I” and “me”, not “you”) and focus on the Al-Anon member, not on the alcoholic or other people. The Al-A-Gram coordinators reserve the right to edit stories for language, but we will leave the essential message intact.
Get an E-buddy
Don’t have a computer? Does your cell phone send smoke signals instead of texts? Consider getting an E-buddy. Learn more by clicking the icon above.