Delegate’s Report to the May 2022 AWSC
Greetings!! I am glad we able to get together again for the business of PA Al-Anon as we dive deeper into our second year of our term and Panel. Thank you for the opportunity to serve and grow as your Delegate. My hope is that your enthusiasm is growing on your service journey and that you are finding that service can be fun and you are reaping the rewards of giving back! If you are new to PA AWSC, welcome and I am glad you are joining us along this journey as we all are.
“Embracing the future in unity and courage”
“Abrazar el futuro en unidad y valor”
PA AWSC Panel 61 Theme
Please find included in this report the following:
1. 2022 World Service Conference – quite something!
2. We Made History! – Admitting the Global Electronic Area
3. Electronic Meetings Becoming Al-Anon Family Groups
4. Other Motions – Service Manual
5. Stepping Stones Visit
6. Happenings at the World Service Office
7. AFG Inc. Audit & 2023 Budget
8. Chosen Agenda Items
9. Road Trip! You and Your Board Connect
10. 2023 Al-Anon International Conventions
11. Timely Topics
12. Delegate’s Corner & other Area News
Thanks – Together we can make it!
Hope you enjoy this report and enjoy your Al-Anon service journey! Let me know if you need additional information on any of these topics or others. Thanks!
Your friend in service,
Delegate, Panel 61
Click on links below to see Delegate’s report and presentation slides from the May 2022 AWSC meeting:
Click on links below for additional supporting documents for the Delegate’s report: